Please notify us in writing of your inability to attend and also call our offices on (08) 6488 8044.
The following applies to all cancellations:
1. Cancellations advised in writing (30 days) will be refunded in full, less an administration fee.
2. Cancellations due to illness, supported by a medical certificate will be refunded in full, less an administration fee.
3. Cancellations received between 8 and 29 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund less an administration fee.
4. A refund will not be granted if a registrant cancels up to one week before the course or fails to attend.
5. Full payment is required on registration.
6. CTEC reserves the right to cancel planned workshops, conferences, symposia, courses or other events held by CTEC, even at short notice.
7. In the event of cancellation, all paid CTEC fees will be refunded. This precludes any other claims.
8. If a nominated presenter is unable to present at a CTEC event then another presenter will be engaged by CTEC.