As of Monday March 30, as part of The University of Western Australia’s wider commitment to the community effort to lessen the spread of COVID-19, CTEC has temporarily suspended workshop presentations.
In agreement with Department of Health WA, CTEC’s 2020 Workshop Calendar has been substantially restructured. We are now offering as many workshops from our suspended calendar as possible between October and December. Please see the online calendar listed below.
You may also register interest for the following CTEC workshops, now scheduled for 2021:
- Australian Regional Anaesthesia & Cadaveric Ultrasound Seminar (ARACUS)
- Core Skills: General Surgery Trainee Workshop
- Core Skills: Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Core Skills: Vascular Surgery
- Physicians: Critical Care Procedures
- The Cutting Edge: Emergency Procedures
Please feel free to contact CTEC Senior Course Co-ordinator John Linehan directly with any queries: T 0406 488 697 or E firstname.lastname@example.org
Further COVID-19 Information for Workshop participants can found here
- Trainee Surgeons
- Junior Doctors
- General Practitioners
- Medical Students