Interested in supporting medical education at CTEC?
Since opening in 2000, CTEC has trained over 50,000 medical professionals. Over 50 companies and governmental organisations support CTEC on an annual basis, with medical specialists generously giving their time and knowledge to train other medical professionals.
Throughout the years, CTEC has built strong relationships with organisations across the medical and surgical industry and we are able to offer a superior training experience using some of the world's finest equipment.
Benefits to your company
We offer unique benefits and ways to profile your organisation, your products and your brand to specific medical professional groups of Consultants, Fellows, Trainees, Registrars, Junior Doctors, General Practitioners, GP Proceduralists, Medical Students and Nursing Professionals.
By supporting CTEC, your organisation benefits in the following ways:
- Enjoy showcasing products in safe educational context
- Access to expert Faculty, opinion leaders and international expertise
- Alignment with a prestigious academic environment and international brand of The University of Western Australia
- Responsible and appropriate avenue for educational grant expenditure
- Assist your organisation position itself as a solid contributor to education and enhancing the skills of future surgeons to improve overall patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Exposure to potential new clients and reconnect with current ones
When supporting a CTEC workshop you will receive the following benefits on the day/s:
- Exposure to a motivated group of potential lifelong clients in a friendly, supportive excellent quality training evironment
- Set up display table in the refreshment/break out area and interact with participants during the breaks
- Provide up to two company representatives (meals included)
- Provide product literature at your display table, if desired (to be supplied by your company)
- Display banner with company logo or preferred product logos to be located near your display table
- Your company logo printed on the workshop program and all promotional flyers
- Acknowledgement on the CTEC website and during the opening presentation at the workshop
Educational Grant Support
Our CTEC workshops are individually designed, so if you are interested in financially supporting any of our CTEC workshops with an educational grant, please feel free to contact Jody Salter in Marketing, who will be happy to discuss the details with you.
CTEC Marketing and Events Coordinator
T 08 6488 8131
Medical Product & Equipment Support
If you are interested in providing product or equipment support for a CTEC workshop please contact Maggie Cowie, CTEC Program Manager, who will be able to help you.
CTEC Program Manager
T 08 6488 8521
If you are looking to promote your medical/ equipment product using the CTEC Hill Surgical Workshop (lab) and/or CTEC training rooms via a Facility Hire arrangement, please view CTEC Facility Hire. Our dedicated inhouse Course Coordination and Technical Teams can arrange this event for you, so you can focus on your invited delegates and training objectives.
Please note: Applications for supporting CTEC workshops/events are subject to CTEC approval.