1. Cancellations advised in writing (30 days) will be refunded in full, less an administration fee of 10% of the course fee.
2. Cancellations received between 8 and 29 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund less an administration fee of 10% of the course fee.
3. A refund will not be granted if a registrant cancels up to one week before the course or fails to attend.
4. Full payment is required on registration.
5. CTEC reserves the right to cancel planned courses and symposia, even at short notice.
6. In the event of cancellation, all paid course fees will be refunded. This precludes any other claims.
7. If a nominated presenter is unable to present at a course then another presenter will be engaged by CTEC.
Participants' Responsibility to CTEC
1. If requested, participants are to provide proof of professional status.
2. Participants are to arrange own parking in accordance with UWA parking policy.
3. CTEC will not be liable for loss of personal property or parking fines incurred.
4. Participants agree to read and abide by all CTEC Health and Safety Guidelines provided.