1. CTEC reserves the right to cancel the registration of any medical professional whose level of qualification and/or area of specialty does not match the criteria specified in the relevant CTEC workshop, course or symposia description. An administration fee of 15% of the course or event fee will apply.
2. Cancellations by registrants advised in writing (30 days) will be refunded in full, less an administration fee of 10% of the course or event fee.
3. Cancellations received between 8 and 29 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund less an administration fee of 10% of the course or event fee.
4. A refund will not be granted if a registrant cancels up to one week before the workshop, course or symposia or fails to attend.
5. Full payment is required on registration.
6. CTEC reserves the right to cancel planned workshops, courses and symposia, even at short notice.
7. In the event of cancellation by CTEC, all paid course or event fees will be refunded. This precludes any other claims.
8. If a nominated presenter is unable to present at a course or symposia then another presenter will be engaged by CTEC.
Participants' Responsibility to CTEC
1. Registrants must ensure that their level of qualification and/or area of specialty complies with the criteria specified in the relevant CTEC course, symposia or event description. See Cancellations Clause 1 above.
2. A condition of entry to CTEC for anyone aged 16 years and over is that they must show proof of at least double vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption, along with identification where required.
3. If requested, participants are to provide proof of professional status.
4. Participants are to arrange own parking in accordance with UWA parking policy.
5. CTEC will not be liable for loss of personal property or parking fines incurred.
6. Participants agree to read and abide by all CTEC Health and Safety Guidelines provided.