Would you like to become a CTEC Faculty Member? If you are a Consultant or Fellow residing in Western Australia who can assist on a CTEC workshop for a full day, half a day or even a few hours, we would like to hear from you!
Since opening in 2000, the Clinical Training and Evaluation Centre (CTEC) has trained over 45,000 Medical Professionals. CTEC is acknowledged as a “hub” of medical simulation knowledge and know-how in Australia and the region because of its highly practical approach to medical and surgical skills training.
CTEC workshops are made up of a variety of hands-on, non-cadaveric and/or cadaveric procedures, combined with demonstrations and presentations. If you are interested in kindly sharing your medical and knowledgeable expertise with Medical Students, Junior Doctors, Registrars, Trainees, GPs, Physicians, Consultants, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, we would love to hear from you.
We already have an incredible cohort of Faculty to assist on our CTEC workshops, however we are looking to expand this group. Without the assistance of Faculty (and Convenors) we would be unable to train the current and future Medical Professionals.
How to become a CTEC Faculty Member
- If you are a Consultant or Fellow, residing in Western Australia, who can assist on a workshop for a full day, half a day or even a few hours, you are welcome to register your interest via the CTEC website.
- You will need to provide us with a few details and it takes no more than 2 minutes to complete.
- A CTEC Course Coordinator will be in contact with you once we receive your information.
- Feel free to let your Fellow and Consultant medical colleagues know, they are more than welcome to apply!
- Please note: Applications are subject to CTEC approval
Our way of saying Thank You
As our way of saying thank you for assisting at CTEC, if you participate in ten or more workshops as a Faculty Member, your name will be placed on the CTEC Honour Board, alongside 65 medical professionals who have assist over the years.
Levels include Diamond, Platinum and Gold based on the number of workshops facilitated. The more you assist, the higher the level!
If you have any questions about becoming a CTEC Faculty member, please feel free to contact CTEC on email firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 6488 8044 during business hours.
We look forward to welcoming you to CTEC.
*Please note: Applications are subject to CTEC approval